- Label: Good Looking Records
- Date: 1999
- 001 - Inner Worlds - Artemis
- 002 - Rhythm Is Back - Hieroglyphix
- 003 - Horizons - LTJ Bukem
- 004 - Camouflage - Seba
- 005 - Emotionography - Big Bud
- 006 - Cosmik - Motiv One
- 007 - Visions Of Mars - Blame
- 008 - Progression Session - PHD & Conrad
- 009 - Global Access - Blu Mar Ten
Good Looking Records
The Good Looking Records label definitely stands for quality drum and bass. For many years since the early 1990's this was the factory of the finest, most delightful, melodic and atmospheric drum and bass ever created. Leaded by legendary Danny Williamson, a.k.a. LTJ Bukem.
Something to Contribute?
Feel free to get in touch if you have a question or something to contribute/share with the Good Looking Organisation fansite.Get in Touch